The online Executive Leadership certificate program from Cornell University is ideal for senior managers and executives looking for MBA-level training in modern leadership tactics and strategy development. This 8-course program will help you to make effective decisions, manage across cultures, and identify the impact of financial performance on the quality of your business’s service.
The courses in this certificate program will equip you to:
- Develop measures and standards of service quality that are consistent with the expectations of internal and external customers
- Identify strategies for encouraging divergent thinking and fostering a culture of innovation
- Facilitate change by translating ideas into desired organizational results and identify the change process to implement your ideas
- Determine when to negotiate, when not to negotiate, whether you should make the opening move in negotiation, and how many issues you want to put on the table
- Recognize the constraints of commonly used approaches for measuring financial performance and develop alternatives that promote sustained quality and service excellence
- Develop a greater awareness of cross-cultural dimensions to allow for more effective interactions with people from other countries
- Respond decisively and consistently to tricky situations
Who should enroll in this certificate?