Increasingly, travelers are relying on online conversation and reviews when making booking decisions. As a result, a hotel’s online reputation can critically influence consumers’ purchasing choices.
This free course, co-developed by TripAdvisor and eCornell, helps hoteliers identify strategies to monitor and manage their online reputations. Learn from research analysis provided by faculty from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration and practical, step-by-step information from TripAdvisor experts on what all hoteliers can do to take control of their online reputations.
What Will I Learn?
- Explain the importance of online reputation management to colleagues and peers
- Take steps to assess your online reputation
- Use methods for responding to online customer feedback
- Understand the correlation between online reputation and revenue
- Employ helpful tactics for incorporating customer feedback into day-to-day operations
- Develop an action plan for managing your property’s online reputation based on best practices from Cornell and TripAdvisor
Who Should Enroll:
- Hotel brands, independent properties, and their employees
- Hospitality managers, general managers, and revenue managers
- Reputation/brand managers, social-media managers, and marketing professionals responsible for improving the financial performance of their organization
This course is 100% online and on-demand. Start any time, work any time, and finish in just 2-3 hours.